Looking for some help with your nutrition and health during pregnancy? Jacquie is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and works with couples from preconception through to postpartum. She has experience with the following:
- Preconception Health to ensure your baby gets the best start!
- Infertility and Fertility Treatments
- Prenatal Nutrition through the trimesters
- Postpartum Nutrition for healing and aiding with energy and milk production
- Paediatric Nutrition from infants to picky eaters
Book a FREE consultation to discuss your family’s nutrition needs!
*NEW* Nutrition Quickie – $60
A 30 minute phone or Skype call to discuss your nutritional needs without needing an in depth analysis. If you want to continue with a full nutritional protocol after the call then the cost of the Quickie will be discounted from the initial consultation fee.
Initial Prenatal Consulation – $120
- Cover your health history and discover your nutrient needs and those of your family
- Receive a personalized protocol for your current trimester including meal plans, recipes and lifestyle tips to ensure a quick and easy labour and delivery!
Protocol for each subsequent trimester: $75
- Receive an updated protocol with new meal plans and recipes suitable for you and your family. Also tips on how to get baby in optimal positioning to ensure a speedy labour!
Postpartum & Beyond Follow Ups: $60
- Receive meal plans with quick and easy recipes geared toward keeping energy levels up, milk supply abundant and your family happy and healthy!
Pediatric Nutrition Consultations: $80
- We discuss your baby or toddler’s nutritional status and go over what healthy eating looks like at every stage of development. Includes a booklet of recipes and tips and tricks on how to prevent picky eating and overcome it.
- Receive a nutrition protocol specifically designed for your little one that works with your family’s lifestyle.
Picky Eating Protocols: $120
- Includes an in-home visit to assess your little ones concerns over various foods.
- Includes a plan to help your child learn about foods in a relaxed setting that involves plenty of play away from the table as well as a plan specific to meal times at the table.
- A phone or Skype call is included to discuss a further plan of action, if required.