Prenatal basics PART ONE: (Preparing for your ‘Birth’ day) – $150
- The anatomy of the woman’s body during pregnancy
- How to create a birth plan “wish list”
- The birth process (early, active and transitional phases of labour and delivery)
- Comfort measures for the birthing partner (how you can physically and emotionally support your partner in birth and postpartum)
Prenatal basics PART TWO: (Newborn Baby Care 101) – $150
- Skin to skin and breastfeeding basics when baby is first born
- Comfort measures for baby ( the babies different cries, ways to sooth baby etc)
- Some FAQ’s new parents have from rashes to diapers, bathing, feeding and baby wearing.
**COMBINE BOTH PRE NATAL CLASSES FOR $275**
Prenatal Breastfeeding Class – $10
- Learn the basics of breastfeeding including latch, positions and common issues that may arise.